Titles currently available
The following books are currently available for sale to the print disabled, or through RNIB Talking Book Service and Calibre Audio Library:
- A Meal in Winter by Hubert Mingarelli, translated from the French by Sam Taylor and read by Sam Dale.
Running time 2 hours 50 minutes.
- Beside the Sea by Véronique Olmi, translated from the French by Adriana Hunter and read by Katy Slater.
Running time 3 hours 55 minutes.
- Dance by the Canal by Kerstin Hensel, translated from the German by Jenifer Calleja and read by Joan Walker.
Running time 3 hours 20 minutes.
- Horses of God by Mahi Binebine, translated from the French by Lulu Norman, and read by Harry Jardine.
Running time 3 hours 36 minutes.
- New Finnish Grammar by Diego Marani, translated from the Italian by Judith Landry and read by Laurence Bouvard.
Running time 6 hours.
- The Blue Fox by Sjon, translated from the Icelandic by Victoria Cribb, and read by Daniel Purrie.
Running time 1 hour 54 minutes.
- The Book of Chameleons by Jose Eduardo Agualusa, translated from the Portuguese by Daniel Hahn and read by Sean Barret.
Running time 3 hours 45 minutes.
- The Collini Case by Ferdinand Von Schirach, translated from the Italian by Anthea Bell, and read by James Peak.
Running time 4 hours 8 minutes.
- The Housekeeper and the Professor by Yoko Ogawa, translated from the Japanese by Stephen Snyder, and read by Katy Slater.
Running time 5 hours 51 minutes.
- The Iraqi Christ by Hassan Blassim, translated from the Arabic by Jonathan Wright, and read by David Thorpe.
Running time 4 hours 15 minutes.
- The Musscel Feast by Birgit Vanderbeke, translated from the German by Jamie Bulloch, and read by Avita Jay.
Running time 2 hours 45 minutes.
- Voice Over by Céline Curiol, translated from the French by Sam Richard, and read by Susannah Harker.
Running time 8 hours.
All the above titles have been possible thanks to grants given by Arts Council England.
- Country Boy, a biography of Albert Lee by Derek Watts, read by Richard Woods, Derek Watts and David Thorpe.
Running time 18 hours.
- Learn Backup Guitar from the Masters by John Schwab, read by Christopher Ragland, currently in production.
Running time TBA.
If you are, or if you know of anyone who qualifies as print disabled under Section 31b of the copyright and designs pattant act 1998 as amended by the copyright and rights in performance disability regulations 2014, who live in the UK and are over the age of 18. Then, all the above books produced by Clear Voice Enterprises are available for purchase to individuals who can provide proof of their print disability. Please get in touch at book enquiry
Definition of Print disabled:
A print-disabled person is anyone for whom a visual, cognitive or physical disability hinders the ability to read print. This includes all visual impairments, dyslexia, and any physical disabilities that prevent the handling of a physical copy of a print publication.
(As defined by the Copyrights Licencing Agency under the terms of the Print Disabled Licence).